- 290,663+ Unique Monthly Visitors
- 1,056,188+ Avg. Monthly Pageviews
- 87,070 E-Mail Subscribers
- 155,000+ Facebook Avg Monthly Reach
- 27,000+ Instagram Avg Monthly Reach
- 30-plus new pieces of content weekly
- Breaking Norhtheast fishing news
- Feature-length articles
- Local captain & tackle shop reports
- Original online video
- Full episodes of On The Water’a Adventures
- Digital edition of On The Water Magazine
- Full access, without paywalls
- Optimized for mobile and tablet devices
- Using DoubleClick For Publishers, OnTheWater.com can rotate ads, deliver ads within specific time frames, track click-throughs and impressions, and adjust the frequency of ads served, offering a modern, flexible display advertising environment.
- Just one 728×90 and one 300×250 ad on each page make for a clutter-free site, improving visibility and click-through rates for your ad.
- One of the most active and engaged audiences in the industry
- Over 180,000 fans across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Social posts reach over 250,000 people each week
- 30% + open rate (double the industry standard!)
- 87,000+ e-mail subscribers
- “Weekly Fishing Forecast” sent every Thursday features links to our weekly fishing forecast for each region, content posted that week on OTW.com and advertisements from our sponsors
- “Striper Cup News” sent every week throughout the Striper Cup keeps entrants up to date with leaderboards, notable catches, winners and fresh striper-related content.
- Using Woobox social contest platform, On The Water runs promotion contests and giveaways for our sponsors. Our substantial web presence allows us to drive traffic and awareness for the promotion, resulting in thousands of entries and collected e-mail addresses, which can be shared with both On The Water and their sponsors, giving them an opportunity to continue to market to the consumer after they’ve shown purchase intent.
- Over the last year, we have successfully run photo contests, video contests, giveaways and surveys in order to fit the requests of our partners.
Boost your print advertising campaign by taking advantage of our highly trafficked website, expertly executed e-mail marketing program and substantial social media presence to create an impact greater than the sum of its parts.
On The Water’s “Splash Package” of perfectly timed and placed ads and content is ideal for the company that wants to launch a product, drive event sign-ups, generate e-commerce revenue, or simply increase brand exposure in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets.
- E-Mail Marketing
- Promotion Contests and Giveaways
- Partner Videos
- Embedded Rich Media
- Sponsored Content
- Digital Display Advertising
- Custom Microsites
Case Study: New Product Launch
When a major equipment manufacturer approached us one month before a new product release, we built a blended-media campaign that included email marketing, a promotional giveaway, custom video, a microsite, and a dealer-tagged magazine ad. The two-week campaign drove traffic to product demos, built social buzz, and collected emails of consumers with demonstrated purchase intent.
Stats after a two-week campaign:
- Total Reach* – 199,688 impressions
- E-mail addresses collected: 6,109
- Social Media Activity: 1,594 likes, comments & shares
*reach = combined social media, ad impression and e-mail ad open impressions